terradactle973

The Morgan Series

I love reading! Enough said :)

I have my own website finally!! You should definitely visit it even though there isn't much on there- yet! http://themorganseries.weebly.com Make sure to comment!!

I also have a goodreads account so you should follow me on there as well :D

Also, if you have an instagram, I am on there as well

@themorganseries

Okay that is the last of promoting all of my shenanigans, I promise

The Mark of Athena
Rick Riordan
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Ransom Riggs

The 5th Wave By: Rick Yancy

The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey

I absolutely loved this book! It was so easy to connect with the characters and fall in love with them. DO NOT be scared with the fact that it is about an alien invasion. And also do not be wary because the book is kind of intense, it is such an amazing story and so well told, that you would regret it if you didn't read this book. The 5th wave is the final step in the alien invasion's plan. And almost all of the human race has been eliminated. It is told from a stream of consciousness type of point of view. It is so easy to see all of this happening and fall into the world. The book is told through a few different points of view but there are really only two main characters, Cassie and Ben Parish (who Cassie has had a crush on since elementary school). Cassie is such an amazing main character and Yancy does a great job of making us fall in love with her. We start to second guess our theories about the aliens and who they are. There are so many different twists and turns and that keep up the suspense throughout the whole book. You become paranoid about who you can trust and we second guess every theory we come up with. The end was so great and everything tied together so well. Rick Yancy's writing was fantastic and there were such amazing quotes by all of the characters that really made you think. Loved this book, you should definitely read it!! On a 0-100 percent scale I would give it a 99%!!!