terradactle973

The Morgan Series

I love reading! Enough said :)

I have my own website finally!! You should definitely visit it even though there isn't much on there- yet! http://themorganseries.weebly.com Make sure to comment!!

I also have a goodreads account so you should follow me on there as well :D

Also, if you have an instagram, I am on there as well

@themorganseries

Okay that is the last of promoting all of my shenanigans, I promise

The Mark of Athena
Rick Riordan
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Ransom Riggs

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

The Lost Hero - Rick Riordan, Joshua Swanson

I recently just finished this book and am already on to the next book Son of Neptune. I only gave this book 4.5 stars because I didn't have Percy in it at all and I absolutely adore him and he is definitely one of my favorite characters. Him and Annabeth of course :) In this book we see point of views from Jason Grace, Leo Valdez, and Piper McLean. These new characters are obviously going to be a bigger part later on in the story however they weren't my favorite. It was a cool concept to see from a point of view other than Percy's, but these characters weren't my favorite. I won't say to much more about why or why I didn't particularly like them because I do not want to sway your viewpoint on the book. :) There was plenty of action just like in the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians and of course there was some romance. Leo was by far my favorite character and I loved his humor and the way he acted. He had some great character development but he still has a ways to go in the next few books.

Sorry this post is all over the place, I just don't want to say to much without giving everything away, and if I do say so myself I think I have done a pretty good job :D I recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure, quests, and demigods. I hope you pick it up but if not that's cool to. On a scale of 0 to 100 percent I would probably rate this book around a 92%